Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Europe collage #3


November is here. I was looking through my external hard-drive perusing through my past folders. I have a folder titled "My 21st Year". There's a lot of stuff in there. I definitely lived it up that year. However, there's not much that's going to go into "My 22nd Year". Sadly.

A year has flown by.
The San Francisco Giants have won the World Series.
Jeremy Lin in now a Golden State Warrior.
A new state governor is to be elected.
Both my siblings are in college now.
I've been at this company for almost a year now.
Starting to become complacent.
Getting too comfortable.
Think it's time to pick up the pace of life a little.

Time to kick some ass.

:)

1 comment:

Phil said...

"Time to kick some ass." Ahahahah

Welcome to Korea, Captain America.