Thursday, March 3, 2011

Where'd February go?

As life goes on, is it just me or does time seem to go by faster and faster?
At times I can't seem to keep up with the moments that pass by so quickly.
Then I realize that it's mostly because I'm too lazy and I'm simply
letting time pass me by. ..


This microwave is older than I am... significantly. My uncle bought it when it first hit the market. He was ballin' back then. The original price of this antique was $2,000+ in the 1970's.
Just another example of how time flies.

Breakfast on March 1st, 2011.
I'm gonna try and prepare my own breakfast every morning.
Not because only because I should eat breakfast, but because I need a good reason to get out of bed earlier and start my day out right. However, it'd be nice to start everyday like I did on that day... but my day didn't "start" till 2pm. Hahahaha. It was great.

:)

Have a good day!

No comments: